Dec 30, 2008

Sleepover/ This is why I love hockey

So... I'm sick.
Unfortunately. You know: headache, stomache ache, slight fever, nauseous - all that jazz.


On the plus side, Heather slept over two nights. After the shinny game that David played with some hockey friends, she came over. We had to give Patrick a ride, and Cruzel came with us to keep me company, plus the hockey equipment so our car was PACKED. Anyways, I hope Cruzel had fun. There were a few good laughs. Like, Anthony threw his glove at David. We laughed so hard. Or David and Joseph dropped the gloves. Jokingly, of course. They were all yelling at each other. It was really funny.


Anyways, we got home from the shinny at like 5:10, and then Heather arrived at 5:12. So, that was Sunday. We played some computer games - got really good at Bubble Trouble and Zombies to Shoot, ate way too much junkfood, managed to keep an entire bag of skittles away from David for three days, watched a few movies, went for a walk through the park, and got a chance to catch up. OH! And I creamed her in Friends trivia. :) Just had to add that in.

It was really really fun. A few funny moments:
"Orange. No, not orange. That other colour. GREEN!"
"Boys are like toilets. They're either taken or full of shit."
There was something else that she told me specifically to blog about but I don't remember. Sorry Feathernator. :) Yes, we played dress up. As is our sleepover tradition. Heather wore my new scarf as a cape and became Feathernator! The half supervillian, half superhero that catches herself, goes to jail, escapes jail then catches herself all over again. And I became blue ninja, which (big surprise) didn't work out too well. It was fun. She left this morning, at like 10 am.

It was so nice to catch up. :) I haven't seen her since the summer, so it was fun. Bubble trouble just isn't the same without us yelling at each other.

So, today. As I lay in bed with my tummy ache, I was told that we would in fact be going to Ottawa and that we get to go to the World Junior game. :D Unfortunately, we only get to go to one. Fortunately, IT'S CANADA VS USA! AWESOME! So, I ate since I felt less nauseous and decided to come on the computer.

I love hockey. :)
It's amazing.
It's fun to watch, I have an excuse to scream loudly and ugh, the guys. ;]
This is why I love hockey:
Goalie, Age: 19 Defense, Age: 18 Defense, Age: 19

Zach Boychuck Stefan Della Rovere Cody Hodgson
Forward, Age: 19 Forward, Age: 18 Foward, Age: 18

Tyler Ennis Jamie Benn <3 Patrice Cormier
Forward, Age: 19 Forward, Age: 19 Forward, Age: 17

They're all on the Canadian juniors! Sigh. I wish their profiles would say if they were single or not. Not like I would have a chance.. I mean, they'd travel a lot and they're hockey players who are pretty damn hot. Still... Sigh.

No comments: