Dec 27, 2008

BORED.

So, I'm pretty bored.

I should really be doing some work, but I woke up early this morning to go to Yorkdale before it go too busy. Yesterday was boxing day (when the whole mall goes on sale) and my mom and I went at nine. The mall only opened an hour ago, and there was not a single parking spot! So, after driving around for an hour (shame on us), we went home. This morning we went again, we exchanged my coat for a beautiful new red one, a pair of jeans, a new tank and two new graphic tees. I love them. :) One is pink with a panda and it says, "Too cute for extinction" and one is a koala bear and it says "Tree Hugger". They're so cute.

Anyways, what have I done so far this Christmas break?
K, well... Saturday, I made cookies.
Sunday, I went bowling with Charlene.
Monday, Elaine came over and we watched that weird movie.
Tuesday, Charlene, V and Josh came over and we had a snowball fight and made the worst fort in the history of the world.
Wednesday was Christmas Eve so I didn't do anything with friends.
Thursday was Christmas, so again - nothing with friends.
Friday was Boxing Day so everybody was out shopping.
Saturday, I'm going over to Charr's house. Hopefully...

Which reminds me, I'm going to go do her little note things. That's how bored I am.
Look for postings after. :P

xoxo,
AntiPrincess

No comments: