Dec 21, 2008

BOWLING.

So, my plan for Saturday was a bit messed up, thus messing up my plan for Sunday.

Well, not really. Charlene messed up my plan for Sunday, but it turned out much better..
So thank you for messing up my plan. :)

So, Saturday I was supposed to do the usual Saturday night thing with V, Josh, Char and Zela... But only V and Josh could come. Then my mommy tells me that she made plans for us to go visit my sponsor and her children (who are absolutely ADORABLE!).

After church, we go over to their house, I get to show off my new boots, and we converse. I got to see a cute puppet show, play hall-soccer, and visit Caramel - their dog. I also got to help make sugar cookies. Unfortunately for me, the cookie dough was so DAMN deliscious so I ate way too much and I had a stomach ache all night and all morning.

Then, I was talking to Josh and he was like: "Let's go over this afternoon," and of course, I agreed. Then, I'm watching TV and waiting for the TV show to end so I can call Char (I can never concentrate when the TV's on) but she calls me! So, after much calling back and forth between her, Vanessa, Cruzel and my mom at work, we decide that I'll go.

It was fun, but I suck. And I'm not exagerating. I SUCK. MAJORLY. Even with Charlene's wonderful coaching, I sucked. Oh well, I think I improved? A little? Charlene's reading this and shaking her head. Nope. I did not improve.

Anyways, it was fun.
Charlene - check.

After, I went to David's hockey game. His little guys are SO CUTE! Unfortunately, they lost 5-3. A bunch of the kids got him cards and gifts and stuff and all the cards say, "Coach David", IT'S TOO CUTE! My mother and I were gushing over it while David was crashing the party. Well, not really crashing since he was invited but... Then, we watched the other teams and we know people on them so it was cool. Then, he crashed those parties.

Now, there might be hockey friends sleeping over! I'M AFRAID. VERY AFRAID.
Wish me luck, and happy holidays. :D

xoxo,
AntiPrincess

No comments: