Dec 14, 2008

Heather, I love you.

I can't tell you what me and Heather are talking about, but she's freakin hilarious.
I love you Heather.
You have no idea.

Anyways,
Here is a personality test stolen from Angie.

1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
Jake.
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, green, yellow?
Blue.
3. Your first initial?
M.
4. Your month of birth?
March.
5. Which color do you like more, black or white?
Black.
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
Heather.
7. Your favorite number? Seventeen.
8. Do you like California or Florida more? California.
9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more? Lake..
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
To be happy and succesful.
Are you done?If so, scroll down(don't cheat - i'm watching you)
THE ANSWERS
1. You are completely in love with this person.
(I cheated. Just for this one! xD)
2. If you choose:
Blue: You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection fromthe ones you love.
(That is scary.)
3. If your initial is:
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is soon to blossom.
(Well, thats good to know)
4. If you were born in:
Jan.-Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
(WHO?!)
5. If you choose...
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
(If its the best thing for me...)
6. This person is your best friend.
(Lmao, Heather...)
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
(Seventeen.... Counts on finger... That's about right?)
8. If you choose...
California: You like adventure.
(Completely adventurous.)
9. If you choose...
Lake: You are loyal to your friends and your love. And you are very reserved.
(I only chose Lake because when I read it, I thought of LAKE SIMCOE! <3 Yet, this is completely true)
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS ON YOUR SITE in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday!
So, I'm going to be happy and successful in the next three months?

I find the wishing part a bit unrealistic, but the rest of the personality test is pretty dead on.
Then again, they probably describe 1 in 5 people... Not that hard.
If it said something like: "You have blue eyes and died your hair red-brown" then I'd be creeped out.
ACTUALLY, now that I think about it I think a horoscope test that I took about a year ago said that. :
CREEPY.

LOL.
xoxo,
AntiPrincess

No comments: