Dec 8, 2008

Can I Be Your Memory?

Well, hopefully because I really don't want to be anything but your memory.
Yes, I don't want to be a current part of your life - just a memory.
Hope that's okay with you. :)


Speaking of memories, I am majorly reminiscing.
It's cause I'm talking to Patrick. He makes me reminiss. Stupid phsyci major.
We're talking about the cottage.
Our conversation went something like:
"Hello brother of Heather."
"Hello sister of Heather."
"Wouldn't that make me your sister?"
"Right, I meant sister of David. LOL." [When he types LOL, he's laughing for real]

That's what made me think of what Bryan said that one day when we were playing xbox at his cottage.
Me (reads character name): Who's Patrick?
Bryan: You know Heather's son?
LMFAO.
Bryan: What?
David: Heather has a son?
Me: Who's older than her?
Bryan laughs hysterically and gets his head chopped off.
We laugh harder.

Oh, funny times... Or when we were once again playing xbox at his cottage and David died and Bryan was oblivious to this fact. David and I were hyper and it was like, 2:30 am, so we died of laughter.

Or David's square pancakes.

Good times at the cottage.
OMG. NO. Best time ever: ZS mocking with Heather. :)
NO, tubing. My thumbs are stilled scarred, but that tube is way awesome! And we owned David and Bryan. But nobody could beat Elliot! He rocked. Sigh... Good good times.

Christmas is coming up... It should be fun. Hopefully I will get to spend time with some people that I don't really get to spend time with, ie: Emma, Sejin, Joe; Annette, Heather; Steph, Nick; etc.
I'm so looking forward to the Charity Cup. Then that night, David has a hockey game.

Should be fun. Unfortunately, I'm majorly procrastinating on my assignments.
*Insert innocent smile*
xoxo,
AntiPrincess

PS: That means I'm anti-you.

No comments: