Dec 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

I just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart. I hope it's been joyous, happy and full of wonderful memories. May all your wishes come true and Santa Claus treat you well. All throughout this holiday season, let us be happy and cheerful. So, not only do I wish you a Merry Christmas but happy holidays and specifically, a Happy Chanukah for all my Jewish friends. I love you all. :)

So, December 25th. The big day. It was interesting... Don't you hate cold hot chocolate? I thought I was finished, but I looked in my cup and apparently I'm not. So I just took a gulp and finished it. But it's cold. YUCK... Anyways. So, for me Christmas started yesterday. I woke up, then ran a few errands with my mom. Just as I was getting home, my dad, brother and I went to pick up my grandmother for Christmas dinner. We always have it on Christmas Eve, do not ask me why. Anyways, so we opened her gifts (I love them. I got a beautiful white Christmas ornament with music notes and my name on it and a silver necklace that has a treble clef), stuffed ourselves and then had many hours of conversations. Then, we had to go to church so my dad drove her home since they're Anglican. We got there really really early, like 45 minutes early, and the priest asked us to bring up the gifts. We did okay for not knowing what to do. So, we went home and my dad had hot cocoa ready for us.

Then, we went downstairs and since David had found one of his gifts hidden already, I got to open first. We always say we're only going to open one at midnight, then end up opening all of them so we can sleep in in the morning. So, we opened our gifts in a Megan-David order until they were all gone. I got my two pre-Christmas gifts: my new boots and my new cell. Then, I got a new coat (which is too small, so I have to return it), some new shirts, a CD, and some more stuff. It was a good Christmas. Then, I spent some time trying on my new stuff and dancing around with the family. We woke up this morning for a big breakfast, then we watched Christmas movies. At 3, we went to the Colossus to watch Marley and Me.

We parked, got our tickets and went across the street to Second Cup for hot cocoa and coffee. Then, we got popcorn - the people gave me it with Becel instead of butter and it tasted really weird - and watched. It was decent, but nothing compared to the book. Although, books like that are hard to portray in a movie. I cried though. So much. I bawled... Endlessly. I came out of the theatre and my eyes were red, my cheeks were blotchy and I couldn't catch my breath. A lot of people were giving me weird looks, but it's so sad. Apparently, I was crying loudly but whatever. That's according to David. Then we came home and I started wishing everyone a merry Christmas. :)

So, MERRY CHRISTMAS everybody.

Check out this greeting card.

xoxo,
AntiPrincess :D

1 comment:

HEY! said...

MERRY x-mas hun <3