Dec 6, 2008

Longtime Lacking Hockey Updates

For everybody who knows me, you know I'm a slacker. Yet here I am, posting hockey updates that are like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind. Oh well, I blog cause I want to - right? I'm also very behind on my activism blog. Like a month behind if not more. At least a month.

ANYWAYS.
Tonight was an extraordinary hockey game played by the Downsview Beavers. They were skilled. Mark, the C, got 4 goals. He really got 5, but one was counted as a goal for another player - Ang. The total score was either 7, 8, or 9 to 1. We kind of lost track and each player gave me a different answer. They only show scores within a 5 goal difference, called the mercy rule. Anyways, the other team got smoked. And I got to see Gian Carlo. :) Which is always nice. Also, the coach decided last Saturday that the team (and family) would have dinner at Swiss Chalet since it's so close to the arena. That was okay... Not really fun, but the food was good and it was nice to see the boys getting along so well. So, Mark got 4, Ang got 1, Cody got 1, Joseph got 1, #17 or 7 got one... I'm not really sure of the score, or of the goal scorers.

So, yes. Good game. I'm pretty sure the coach (PAUL!) said the final score was 9-1. So, we're going to be optomistic and go with that. GOOD GAME BOYS!

xoxo,
AntiPrincess

No comments: