Dec 20, 2008

CHRISTMAS BREAK.

It's officially Christmas break.
It was officially Christmas break at 2:30 on Friday, but it was unofficially Christmas break for me after first period. Cause I skipped after that.

I've been thinking... I'm going to have to make a lot of plans for the holidays.
Here are the people who I need to make plans with:
Elaine M
Kamie A
Natasha P
Cruzel M
Charlene S
Angie A
Heather B
Vanessa V
Joshua B
Giovanna C
... Is that all?

I may have to add to my list.
And of course, more than one social gathering may be planned with more than one of the above people.

Only sixteen days.
Minus Christmas and Christmas Eve = 14.
Probably minus Boxing Day also = 13
Minus the 5 days I'm in Ottawa = 8.
Minus at least two days for homework = 6!

Six days.
Ten people.
How will this work?

xoxo,
AntiPrincess

PS: If you're reading this, please call/ email me and tell me what/when you want to do something?

1 comment:

QueenStitches said...

heyyyy ima call u NOW! :P