Dec 19, 2008

SLEEPOVER.

It's Thursday afternoon.
There's a light snowfall.
Two shadows are seen walking in the distance.
Suddenly, one falls.
It was Angie, not me.


So.... The moral of my prologue to this fascinating saga is...Angie came over to my house for a sleepover. :) Twas tres fantastique et fun.

So, we're at Lawrence St when Gio comes along. So, we're like: "HEY GIO!" And then we talk. Then, Charlene and her friend (who I've met once or twice) Camille come along and I'm like: "Omg, is that Charlene?!" And we talk. Then, we load the bus. Then, Angie, myself and Charlene get off. Bye Char.

We arrived at my house, ate some pizza and wings, did each other's nails (mostly Angie) and played some racing games. Then, Angie gave me an amazing makeover (ily) and we went to my brother's hockey game. At first, there was nothing to do and Angie threw snowballs down my back. RAWR. We were bored so we went outside and I wore my purple boots so I couldn't chase after her... Then, we saw Paul. Nothing interesting.

When the game started, we weren't really into it but then we started yelling and it was quite fun. The guy sitting behind us was a biiiiiiiiiiiit of a creeper but it was pretty funny. At the end of the game, to Angie he said, "There's a game in 2 weeks! Don't forget!" ... I thought it was weird. He scares me.

Anyways, so we're waiting around for David (they won 4-3) because Angie wanted to maul (sp?) him. Then my dad told us that my mom wanted to take us home, so we went home with her.

Somehow, I ended up telling Angie the weirdest bedtime story of my life?

I hope she had fun. :D I know I had a BLAST.

xoxo,
AntiPrincess

PS: Today, I went to first period, then my mommy took me home. I took a nap. :) A much needed nap, may I add.

PPS: Angie pets cats in her sleep... IT'S SO COOL!

1 comment:

HEY! said...

AH! I HAD FUN! EEEK! i just didnt post it on LE blog de moi! WHOOPS! lmfao <3 wee need to do that ahgain!