Dec 13, 2008

My Biggest Pet Peeves

I absolutely hate hypocricy.
I'm not going to give examples because then I'll get yelled at, but I can think of so many today... And it's pissing me off.

I also hate it when people are repetitive and contradictory to what they say.

I hate when people think that they know me, but really they don't and they judge me. Like, when somebody calls me closed-minded when really, I don't think I am. I'm opiniated for sure, but I think I'm open-minded. If you can prove your point, then I'll listen to it. But if you're being STUPID (another one of my pet peeves, your arguments make no sense) then I won't listen to you.

AND YOU ARE BEING ALL OF THESE THINGS.
STUPID, A HYPOCRITE, A LIAR, REPETITIVE, DID I MENTION STUPID?
Will you please not talk to me, ever again?

Thanks. Biatch.

xoxo,
AntiPrincess

2 comments:

sara said...

I have the same pet peeve...

Anonymous said...

funny, so do i...