Dec 12, 2008

16; Re: Jess; & Today

K, so if you're looking for the reply to Jess' note on 16 Random things - SKIP TO THE BOTTOM...


Today was awesome. Sharlene, Kathleen, Ashley, Alycia and I went to Yorkdale. Of course, Sharlene and Kathleen were late and Ashley and Alycia weren't at Indigo until 1:15 so I was alone for fifteen minutes, it was awesome.. We went to all these different stores, tried on a bunch of stuff and did some serious shopping (unlike yesterday which was pretty much mass confusion). Alycia and Ashley bought the most. Kathleen bought this adorable shirt from Fairweather, where we all tried on a few dresses. The sales lady was soooo cool. She was like: "Girls, you're not allowed to take pictures. So turn the flash off so my manager doesn't see." We were all like: "OMG, thank you!" It was pretty awesome. I'll add them to a new post once Kathleen and Alycia post them on good ole Facebook... There was this one black dress that was TRES GORGEO! Unfortunately, I couldn't find the other dress at H&M that I really wanted.

Anyways, so we tried on dresses, a bunch of other stuff.. An attempt at lingerie? We were planning on trying on those Santa costumes at Lasenza but they didn't have them... So, Ashley wanted to be like Mo and try on a skirt and thong and wanted me to try on a corset but we decided to leave after Alycia asked for a water bra... We were like, LEAVING, NOW.
LMAO. They probably didn't want me to tell you that but oh well... So, there was the hat stand and we were taking pictures with hats on. We took like 30, then the guy who owns the stand comes up to us and is like: "I charge $2 per photo.." So he goes to talk to some other costumers and we booked it. Probably shouldn't have told you that either. What else happened?

Well, I bought a new pair of jeans (Thanks to Sharlene's amazing help) :D She helped me find a pair that I liked, then I shopped around to see if there were any cheaper pairs (being the cheapskate that I am) then we went back to Stitches and bought them... I also wanted this adorable graffic tee that had a penguin on it and said Worth Saving and one that was yellow with a bunch of monkeys on it... Also, we went to Bluenotes after I had spent all my money and I saw this shirt with a bunch of penguins on it and they all had different expressions and it made me think of Gio. :( I didn't buy the t-shirts though, cause my mom always says I have too many shirts. Yet, she said I should've bought them, so I might go back tomorrow to buy them and show off my new jeans.

AND MY NEW BOOTS!!! I feel uber bad for buying them, but they're beautiful and I handed out all my PETA flyers today at different stores that sell fur and stuff. That redeems me, right? YAY FOR ME. They are beautiful though.... Sigh. I'm wearing them right now. I feel so wonderful in them, and that's a sign of good clothes. :)

Anyways, Jess' 16 Random thing:
The Rules of the Game are simple: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 16 people to be tagged.-----You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.----- (If you repost this, please give a link back to my blog)

1. I support vegetarianism and veganism, my stomach just doesn't know it.
2. I feel incredibly guilty right now, and will admit that I give in to selfish pleasure.
3. I have dreams about what I read.
4. I aim to have two children when I'm older and give them a life like my own, except better.
5. Habits? Hmm... I stick my tongue out when I concentrate/ cut/ write/colour, etc.
6. I have a freckle on one of my eyelids.
7. I'm native, betcha didn't know that..?
8. I know how disgusting milk really is, and I still drink it.
9. Unlike Jess, I know whats in hot dogs and I still eat them.
10. I cannot resist meat no matter how hard I try.
11. I broke my arm by falling out of a tree, and now I can bend my elbow in weird ways.
12. I saved a life, twice.
13. I have private dance parties with myself while I clean my room.
14. I sometimes sing in my sleep (LMAO HEATHER!)
15. I am the reason why my brother is possibly gay?
16. I struggled to write this.

xoxo,
AntiPrincess

PS: "If the world dies, you do. If you die, the world lives." - The Day The Earth Stood Still

No comments: