Oct 21, 2008

yeah... had this posted on my activism blog but decided to post it here instead.

My science class is having a manditory trip to the zoo. I'm very upset about it. Yet I'm going. As Sara quoted. I'm in the library at my school and I am completely braindead as to what to do at the zoo. I tried to print out a petition to get the Toronto Zoo to stop cutting off the antlers of their reindeer, but I couldn't find a printable version. So... Yeah, I thought I would post this on this blog. Because you guys have never read me rant about my personal activism issues.
Everybody is complaining because I keep complaining about the zoo.
The world is in danger, we need to be its superheroes.

Love,

TreeHugger

PS: PAM! I don't want to go to Yale! YALE KILLS MONKEYS!

See blog for more info. :)

No comments: