Oct 13, 2008

Ducks are bisexual and suicidal?

Not the funniest book in the world, but a few good laughs. And very insightful.

I finished reading the book that I blogged about, the one with all the quotes?
Yeah, the ducks in the end are HILARIOUS.

Let me explain with another quote:
" 'How are the ducks?' I ask...
'Oh they're okay, darling. One of them got run over a couple of weeks ago, but the rest seem all right about it.' ... (AN: I'm too lazy to type out all 3 paragraphs, so ... to the important parts)
'How about you, didn't you cry?' Mum is quite attached to the ducks. She has given them all names. One is Francois, one is Dave and one is called Derek and she thinks he's bisexual. It's bizarre.
'Darling, I'm not going to cry about a duck.' ... 'Besides, it was John, and he was the oldest by far. And one of his feet had been mangled and his eyes were red, and he wasn't long for this world so it was probably for the best. I think it might have been premeditated actually. He was generally near the front of the line, but that day he hung back, and then just stopped in front of a 4x4, and of course itwas one of the old girls and she didn't brake in time.'
'You think John the duck committed suicide?' I ask."

Yeah, I read that for the first time and started laughing!

I found it funny, so don't mock.
Great book.

V, I'll give it to you by the end of the week since I want to write down all the quotes. XU!

Happy turkey day, once again.
`AP

1 comment:

HEY! said...

AHAHAHAHAH omfg derek bi? omg jks

and no it didnt cut me off i got a thumb cramp/... i was quite sad actually :S.////
lmai u better give me tht duck book and the horse one lmao they sound tre tre amuseing

k now im responding to you comments on my blog k are you readY??? good

RE: yes im saying that some guysd think funny girls arent funny ...like some of the guys in angus thongs ... also gangster guys or mean guys dont like funny gilr shtye only like slutty ones :P


RE: yes a divorce who would marry a pshycotic women?

RE:geez rub in the weir d factor much?

RE: bath room stry is not funny but sooo embarassing ..lol his wang like almost hit me in the face...good thing i put my hand in my face :P


RE: i love you too :)