Oct 29, 2008

Hockey Updates

I'm anti-fur and all but yesterday, I was going to kill ALL the beavers.
Yes.
Me.
KILL.
ALL.
the.
BEAVERS!
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR.
That is the Downsview Beavers Select Team.
You want to know why I'm going on a beaver hunt?
CAUSE THEY FRICKEN SUCKED.

And no, I'm not being harsh. They lost 5-0. Half of them didn't show up - THEY ONLY HAD 9 PLAYERS!!!! NINE!!!! That means that David had to work extra hard, and that one player had to double shift from every line. Cause they didn't even have two lines!!! And, I was pissed. Gameplay was slow, they sucked, they didn't help David at all. Btw, David played exceptionally, even though I'm a smidge bit biased. Angie, thank goodness you didn't come to the game. It was so boring. The players were about as into the game as I was, which isn't saying much since I was more interested in unbraiding my scarf. Stupid knots.

SO. Game play was slow, check. Players sucked, check. Nobody showed up, check. It was uber quiet, it was weird. And Joseph - who is like, the tasmanian devil of the team - was suspended and he came to watch. Honestly, you're not as cool as you think you are. Andrew came to watch too. He's not playing this year. He played last year with the team, but he's a 95 whereas they're all 94s. So, he's not playing this year. But he came to watch so I guess that's nice.

I don't talk to a lot of them, but it's not stalkerish how I know their names. It's pretty easy when David talks about them constantly. So, yeah. NOT A STALKER.

But the game sucked. It was boring. We had no fans.
Rob (Gian Carlo's dad) was there, so it was nice to talk to him. I miss watching Gian Carlo play, and Daniel surprisingly enough. Sigh. Oh well. Hockey this year is going to suck. I can tell already. And 53 wasn't there. Major bummer.

Gonna go eat lunch now. Cause I'm in the liberry with Gio et Pam.
Au revoirs mes cherris.
AntiPrincess.
FY to the I (yeah gio, im listening to your rule: THOU MUST SAY FY TO THE I) cherris means darlings. For all y'all that didn't know.

Btw, I'm writing Gio's 10 commandments. ^ That gave me the idea. :D

1 comment:

sara said...

I want to come to a Hockey game with you. But, we have to talk to people!