Oct 23, 2008

hello out there, we're on the air, its hockey night tonight.

Hello out there, we're on the air. It's hockey night tonight!
Tension grows as the whistle blows and the puck goes down the ice!
The goalie jumps and the players bump and the fans all go insane!
Someone roars, "BOBBY SCORES!" at the good ole hockey game.
OH! The good old hockey game is the best game you can name.
And the best game you can name, is the good ole hockey game!
Second period:
Where players dash with skates a flash, the home team trails behind.
But they grab the puck and go bursting up, and they're down across the line!
They storm the crease like bumble bees, travellin' like a burning flame!
We see them slide the puck inside, it's a 1-1 hockey game!
OH! The good ole hockey game is the best game you can name.
And the best game you can name is the good ole hockey game.
Third period, last game in the playoffs too!
Oh, take me where the hockey players face-off down the rink.
And the Stanley Cup is all filled up for the champs who win the drink.
Now the final flick of the hockey stick and one gigantic scream!
"THE PUCK IS IN! THE HOME TEAM WINS THE GOOD OLE HOCKEY GAME!"
OH! The good ole hockey game is the best game you can name.
And the best game you can name is the good ole hockey game.

Yeah... I started the title with the first line and then I just felt the urge to include the rest. That's the Hockey Song by Tom someone or other. I can look it up if you really feel necessary but then again if you really feel necessary you can do it yourself, am I right?

Anyways, as I'm sure you've figured out by now, the point of this blog is HOCKEY UPDATES.
Now, there have been 2 games the past 2 nights: Select & Houseleague.
Select Updates:
Well. David actually played not bad, much better than last game in my opinion. Unfortunately, they still lost 4-3. But the team did a much better job. There was a lot less slacking, and a lot more cooperativity. They passed, they shot, and they got some pretty awesome goals. Brandon and Cody got one each with a slapshot from the blue line. AMAZING! Guys, if you're reading this (DOUBT IT!), good job. Thumbs up. Not that it matters, I mean, I'm just the supportive older sister and the team's #1 fan. :D Then Mark got a nice wristshot in.. I couldn't really see the fine details too well because it was at the other end, but it was a nice goal. Kudos Mark.

Then, the four goals were just really bad. The first, was a five whole shot that was totally predictable. But, don't worry David, it's okay. Your overall performance totally outshined your lack of fivewhole preparedness. Second & fourth goal, he gave them 3/4 of the net open. SHEESH, eh? Yeah... But, other than that, it was grrrrrrrreat! And the third goal was NOT his fault, at all. There were like 5 players inside the net - 3 from the other team, 2 from ours. How was he supposed to stop the puck when there's 5 players on top of him?!

Speaking of defense, UGH! 53 is amazingly hot and he's so amazing. He's probably one of the best players on the team. He's amazing at defense, a great skater, he's got David's back (which I love) and he has a wicked slapshot. :) Plus the fact that he's majorly hot. Like, German or something. His mom has the cutest accent. I love it. We were sitting beside her during the hockey game and she kept yelling stuff. Twas amazing... Yeah, I have a slight obsession with accents. And with guys. I go to an all girls school, gimme a break!

Speaking of defense, again. Gian Carlo isn't coming back, which sucks majorly. He was so great to watch. We're gonna miss you!
K, then tonight comes around. Speaking of all girls school, tonight was awards night. Yes, I'm a major nerk (nerd + geek) and I made honour roll. Woo hoo! Btw, congratulations to everybody. Especially Heidi and Sharon, who won like major awards. Oh, and Jacqueline, Miriam, Amy, et cetera. I am very proud of myself because I received honour roll, yay me!, and I also received the highest mark in AP Geography. :) Yeah... That qualifies me as a nerd. But, it was a hard course - for me anyways - so I'm proud. :)

Then, after, we don't have time to go back home so I can change (the ceremony was in uniform!) so I'm at the arena in my effen kilt and knee highs! David is playing in an age group up, which you think would be good for me, but the guys are all brutes! Gonna make this quick, cause I have an x-ray appointment in the morning for my teeth. They play good hockey, but none of them are even flirt worthy! Hockey was good, constant. David didn't get many shots and could've played better. They won 3-2. :)

Night loves,
AntiPrincess

PS: I'm married to Kamie, but I'm secretly Troy and Anne is Gabriella. Also, Pamela is a nun and I am a stripper. So, look for a new series entitled Sister Pamela and her Stripper Lover Megan. :D

PPS: I don't care what you say Pam! I know that you don't love me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

megan you are not my stripper/
sorry to burst your bubble.
how many times do i have to say its effing CHACE CRAWFORD!?!??!!?

HEY! said...

READ, AND RE REREAD THAT 2WICE!
harhar i love how your like and if your reading this..... whicch i doubt you are and then u tlak about some hottie
HARDI HAR HAR
it was mad laughsing!!!