Oct 25, 2008

upset.

im kind of upset about a numerous different things.
that i really cant say on my blog.
because then people will get mad at me.
but what i can say on my blog is the following:
i hate french.
i hate this french project.
i should be doing french.
but im waiting for my mommy to get home so she can make me breakfast.

i hate how my plans now have to go with not only my brother's hockey schedule, but all his friend's too! on the plus side, i still manage to have somewhat of a life.
fyi, we're going skating for davids birthday.
what fun... me and 20 other hockey players.
(sarcasm)
i hate how everything nowadays seems to make people mad.

and i hate how everybody seems to always be upset.
which only makes me more upset.
and i hate how my horoscope warned me about this!!
ugggggggggh.
i miss my cottage.
thats what i need right about now.
a nice soothing relaxing getaway from everything.
i need to daydream for a good week straight.
i need to be somebody else for a bit.
i need...
you figure it out.
antiprincess.

right about now, i think i need some hot cocoa and to start my french.

1 comment:

HEY! said...

awwwwwwwness.... i wish i had a cottage!!!
and remeber i love you and i HATE french too <3