Oct 7, 2008

save a cat? NOT BEING ACTIVIST

okay... i know i said i wouldnt be activist, but that doesn't mean that i cant plead for help on behalf of the cats that are going to be killed if they aren't adopted soon.
plus, its my blog!


anyways, there's two cats that are being sent to death row. :(

if you're thinking about adopting a cat, or have always wanted a pet, why not now? Please? It will help save a life!!! or, if you're not looking for a perminent commitment, and just a part time thing then you can be a foster home for this fuzzy feline. please?

email tcr.adoptions@hotmail.com for more information.

Pretty pretty please. :)

Save a cat's life today.

AntiPrincess

Oh my gosh, when I typed "save a cat's life today" I thought of those starving kids in Africa commercials. Which is another great cause, but I admit the sudden realization of the ressemblence made me chuckle. A little.

No comments: