Oct 24, 2008

Lovebug

1. How does the world see you? Lovebug
2. Will I have a happy life? First Kiss
3. What do my friends really think of me? Material Girls
4. Do people secretly lust after me? Grow Up
5. How can I make myself happy? He Wasn't
6. What should I do with my life? SOS (Abba)
7. What is some good advice for me? Little Voice
8. How will I be remembered? Jesus of Suburbia
9. What is my signature dancing song? Slow Down
10. What do I think my current theme song is? Body Snatchers
11. What does everyone else think my current theme song is? A Thousand Miles
12. What song will play at my funeral? Sympathy (Billy Talent)
13. What type of men/women do you like? Games
14. What is my day going to be like? Hey, We're Gonna Be Alright
15. What will tomorrow bring? The Court of Miracles

No comments: