Jun 9, 2008

Sorry for the inconvinience

Once upon this disaster called life, je suis tres busy.

It's not like anybody reads this blog, but anyways. Sorry for the inconvinience. I've been waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too busy to blog about anything. First I was sick, then I had so many ISUs and such due that I didn't have time to blog. Then my exams need preparatory - they start on Wednesday!!! I am so ill-prepared. Sooo... I will blog after my exams are done.
Upcoming topics will include:
  • Swimming
  • Niagara Falls
  • Illness of a lifetime
  • Doggie Disaster
  • Exams - what a stress
  • Confirmation - joy.
  • Heat wave. <--- currently going through

And then there's this current blog which basically I cannot wait to tell people. K, right now I should be studying but you lucky people found me at a moment where I'm off concentration and simply cannot focus.

Today's blog topic: Smitten kittens.

K, so my friend C is setting me up with her friend who's like her older brother only he's not her older brother. He's like an older brother to her. ANYWAYS. She's gonna try to set us up, so she told me all about him, showed me a picture, etc. He's a year older and spanish but I see those as plusses. :) So, I've added him on Facebook and we've done a little bit of wall-to-walling. Anyways, I'm looking forward to meeting him. He seems kool and nice. And this morning my suspicions were confirmed.

I go to my locker this morning - kinda late cause I slept through my alarm, but thats BESIDES THE POINT! - and C goes "AP, I gotta tell you something." So, she comes over and hands me this white little pouch. I grab it and give her a quizzical face. She whispers "It's from M." My eyes widen and I open it immidiately. Okay, this bracelet is the most beautiful cutest adorable bracelet I've ever seen. It's really simple yet really beautiful. Nothing extravagent at all, but still, isnt that sweet of him? It's a silver bracelet with multi-coloured butterflies. C prolly helped him pick it out but still. I was glowing for the rest of the day. My friend Shar told me so in English. Lol. I was so giddy, I wanted to jump up and down. I get sentimental reaaaaaaaaaly easily so I couldn't get over it.

I'm still gushing with pride and just how sweet and thoughtful that is. Anyways, just wanted to let you guys know. Don't be expecting anyting too soon. Exams will end next week, so hopefully I'll be able to get you guys caught up by then before I do anymore social activities. Lol.

Au revoir,

AntiPrincess

PS: How come nobody added me on Facebook? Anne Tee Prince.

No comments: