Jun 18, 2008

NO MORE EXAMS. :D

Once upon this disaster called life the disaster can stop and the fun in the sun can BEGIN. FINALLY!!!

Okay... As you may've read on Pam's blog [Yesh, there is a lil bit of endorsement b/c I'm nice like that!] it is the last day of our exams. Except for poor Rein McHotPants who has an Italian exam tomorrow - aka GuitarSticks. Yeah... But, today was my final exam - mon francais. J'aime francais beaucoup, mais je n'aime pas etudier. I hate studying, especially for things I regularly don't study for. Okay, honestly, it was sooooooo simple except for the vocab - the only part where I struggle minorly. ANYWAYS, I am beyond ECSTATIC that that is over with...

So, we all finish around 1:40, and we're outside and everybody is saying goodbyes and such and yeah, it's very sad. But on the plus side, we're finished grade nine!!!! OhmiGod, this is a historic day in my life - I'm no longer a niner - and you lucky bloggers get to read about it. Yes, I know all this time I've been acting like I'm older than a niner but it only added to the illusion of blogging, and since Mabbers kind of ruined that secret I might as well also.

So, yesh, end of grade nine. Very sad, very sentimental. It really was a great year, I still can't believe it's over. It flew by. It expected it to be worse, I mean... I kept in touch with my old friends, I wish I could see them a little more often but I'll survive. I've made awesome new friends that are, well, awesome and I hope in September the friendships will continue to GROW, baby. The work wasn't that hard.. I'm passing all my courses - if exams go well - and understand most of the main concepts so I think the year was productive. There have been so many goodtimes and I really don't want the year to end. Ohmygosh, I think I'm going to cry. Blink, no, I'm good. It's just that a year ago, I was graduating from eighth grade and I miss everybody. MAIS! Brighter topics.

So, we get out of schoool, we're all sitting around talking and we finally get on the bus. Queen Stitches, Lea, Elysa et moi are going to the mall to go shopping. We say our goodbyes and are basically like: "K, well, [HUGS!] we'll see you next week for exam marks." So, we go into the mall and basically, I don't remember where or what we did first but we met up with Arjel - who looked GORGEOUS, might I add - and did a lot of shopping. Elysa and Lea had to go at four, so we walked them back to the station and I had all my five items by then. I bought two pairs of gorgeous sunglasses - cause I lost mine on the subway - at Claire's for $16, then Urban Behaviour was having a 50% off sale so I bought two tube tops - green and pink ;) - and a pair of shorts, cause all mine from last year are too ugly to actually wear. What I was thinking last year, I do not know. So, that's what I bought. I ended up spending $50... But still, good deals. :)

So, we took pics at the Apple store like the amazingly weird people we are, and we saw Nick Z - year older, weird person... We were on the W5H team together so we kinda know each other ... It was actually hilarious. I ALWAYS SEE HIM AT THE MALL!!! We were walking out and I look across the hall - we go to an all girls school, I don't even notice when I'm checking out guys anymore - and I see him but it takes a minute to register. Then he says loudly enough for me to hear, "OH MY GOD!" so I click in, pull Gio's arm and she's like: "OH! NO WAY!" Then we merely continue as if nothing had happened. It was hilarious. One of those you had to be there moments.

Anyways, Arjel got these two beautiful hats that I want but I could never wear hats. I mean, I look good in them but I'm also very self-contious about how I dress so I probably would never actually wear them. Which reminds me, we went into Urban Planet and there were these shorts on sale for $20!!! INSANE PRICES!!! I will not pay $20 for shorts when I can get some for $12 at American Eagle. Anyways, so we're like: "Oh, let's try them on just for fun." I was also wearing Arjel's hat... So I pick up this outfit - I love doing this - and take it in. I actually looked good but I could never wear something like what I picked out... Bright baby blue leggings with bright purple shorts and a tie-die multi-coloured peace shirt. Too bright, too colourful. But yeah, shopping was a blast.

Then, Arjel was going to come over so we could take beautiful pictures in our new clothes, but our elementary school (around the corner from our houses) was having a BBQ so we ended up going there. And guess what I wore? Black leggings with my new shorts, a neon pink longsleeved shirt with my new neon green tube top on top. I like flaunting my new clothing... But I was so surprised I actually wore it. Yeah... I was a bit self-contious because everybody was like: "Wtf are you wearing?" But ANYWAYS. It was so much fun. I saw Sofia, Elysa, Kely, Arjel - of course - and Nessy aka Harper there so we hung out. Also a bunch of the old teachers and my brother's friends. They were nice... This one girl who I used to be friends with came up to me and was like: "Hi AP." So I responded, "Hey, how are you?" She's like: "Good, good. You?" I'm like: "Good." So, out of nowhere she goes: "You don't remember my name, do you?" In my head I'm like What a bitch, implying that I would forget you just because you've ignored me for three years! So I'm like: "Stephanie." Her face dropped. My head: HA HA HA! What now?

We had so much fun, just hanging out... It was kind of cold and after six hours - YEAH!!! SIX HOURS!! - of walking around, first the mall, then the old school, my legs are killing me. My muscles are usually really good with this, but I haven't walked that long continuously in ages so they were screaming at me around the fifth hour and a half. I also saw a few of my old friends - Robbie and Franco - and that was just a smidge awkward. Oh well. I invited them to my party though...

ARJEL IS MOVING TO LONDON. Not London England as Angieh so commonly mistakes, but London, ONTARIO. Ick... Hicktown. <3 I'm a rural girl at heart. ;) Anyways, I'm throwing her a going away party/ I need an excuse to throw a party party on the 26th. It will rock. I'm expecting 20 - 50 guests... I haven't really decided on the guest list. Yesh, I know... Short notice... I should know by Friday. It will be SUHWEET..

At the BBQ, I was talking to David and his friend Daniel (asshole) was like: "Why do you have to ruin everything?" And I'm like: "Cause that's just the way I roll." And then I burst into song (by the Jonas Brothers!) and it was pretty funny. My brother sang with me, so it was a semi-nice family moment. Then I was sitting and his friend runs up to me and goes "HIPPIE! HIPPIE! NO HIPPIES ALLOWED!" So I, playing the part of a spunky hippie, say "Peace dude. Everything's awesome. Just gotta have peace." And give him the peace sign. It was fun, my brother was embarrased but he couldn't keep balance on a tricycle, so I think that was more embarrassing.

Urg... What else can I talk about? FRIDAY.

Yes, Friday....
K, I was also unfocussed for my French exam. --> Pam's blog basically summarizes. This morning I got a message from the guy who gave me the bracelet. We're meeting Friday with some friends of mine and we're gonna see the Love Guru. I hear its funny so... :) Yeah, with that nothing could ruin my day.

If I may quote HSM2, finally summer's here. good to be chilling out, im off the clock, the pressures off! .. ready for some su-unshine, for my heart to take a chance!
Yeah, that's it...

SUMMERS FINALLY HERE. WOO HOO!!!

I'll blog lates, maybe...
Will definately blog about my date. Even though my friend told me not to tell anyone, well, I don't think the entire WWW counts, do you? I mean, you don't know the guy.

Trying to think of how you perceive me,
AntiPrincess

PS: Do I just materialize in your head when you read this? Do you put a face to the words?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What posts???
Lmao.
yeahhh, i know...sara is Rein McHotPants...
please, dont ask me why!
oh my goshh. I know I was 100% distracted when I was studtying for french!
GRRRRRRRRRRRR!