Jun 24, 2008

Bored-ness!

Once upon this disaster called life, life was soooooooooooooooooooo boring.

Oh.
My.
Gosh.

K, did you guys watch Camp Rock?? I thought it was okay, but I definately expected better... It was REALLY fast and flew by. There was like, virtually no plot... I was expecting something more along the lines of HSM. The music was good I guess, but for the ads saying, "FEATURING THE JONAS BROTHERS!" I expected to see and hear from them a bit more. Oh, and I don't mean to trash the movie or any of the actors/actresses, but Demi only sang ONE song throughout the entire movie. You think we didn't notice? Well, I did.

Anyways... Saturday night was fun. Vanessa, Josh, Charlene and myself went to the Park across the street and had so much fun. Then we went back to Charlene's appartment and did karaoke for like 3 hours. Then Vanessa had to go, and we played Disney Scene It. Of course, I was winning when Josh left - AND POURED WATER ALL OVER ME!!! So, Charlene gave me a killer make over - minus the black lipstick - and we took pictures and played with the computer for a bit. Then we watched TV and went to bed at 1:30 - 2ish. I woke up at 10:58ish when my cell phone went off and my mom was totally spazzing on me. "GET HOME NOW!! OR ELSE!!" So, I had to leave and I tried to wake up Charlene but I guess I should've tried harder. Her dad ended up buying me McD's... I feel sooooooooooo bad. :(


But then Sunday, what did I do Sunday?? Hmmm... I really don't remember. Why don't I remember doing anything Sunday?? Probably because I didn't do anything... Oh well.

Then yesterday was my brother's graduation. Oh my goodness, he looked way handsome and all his friends looked so pretty. I thought I was going to cry. Then he won the same award I did last year and I was so proud. I still am extremely proud of him. :) Happy graduation, grade eight graduates!!

Then today, I went for a bike ride with Vanessa, Josh and my brother. It was fun, we bought icecream at the bakery a few streets over, and went to this Chinese Supermarket and got a bunch of cheap candy. :D It was way fun.

Then I spent the rest of today being bored out of my MIND. I'm way restless and have no idea what to do. By the way, have you read RainnMcHotPant's and QueenStitches's new fanfics. They're AWESOME. I cannot WAIT for more!!

I'm so restless that the computer is boring me, I don't feel like listening to music in my room, there's nothing on TV because it's a Tuesday and I want to go to my cottage!!!

RAWR.
AntiPrincess <3

No comments: