Jun 21, 2008

Date

Once upon this disaster called life I'm going to give you a quick update.

K, I know I said I would give you all the down and dirty details about my blind date, but I've decided not to... Yeah.. :) It's too personal so whateves. Too bad for you. All I'm telling you is despite the slight awkwardness (yes, it tends to be awkward when you're meeting somebody for the first time), it was fun. :) And I had a great time.

Okay.. I'm at my friend Charlene's house, and yeah, its AWESOME. I'm actually sleeping over, because I'm going to the cottage next week and won't see her until mid-August, after Lifeguard Camp. Ick. :( Anyways, so.. I'm going to blog more when Charlene is asleep - she always falls asleep first - but for now, let me just tell you the highlights of my night.

Ok, we went to the park and were playing on the teetor-totter and the swings. It was hilarious.

Then we came back to Charr's appt and did karaoke. That was also fun. :)

Then, as Joshua was leaving, he poured water down my back and ruined my new hair. GRRR..

Now, me and Charlene - because Vanessa and Josh left - are going to upload the pics and do random things... If you don't hear from me by Monday, call the police. I'M IN HER CLOSET!!

Lol,
AntiPrincess

PS: I looooooooooove Disney. And I unofficially won at Disney Scene It.

No comments: