Jun 20, 2008

It's Killing Me!

Get ready for tonight!
At exactly 8 hours and and so and so minutes CAMP ROCK is gonna be aired in channel 51!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
So exciting, and please QueenStitches hold yourself (and those who love JOE!)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I am so speechless right now I cannot even type! T_T
(that was a pretty lame thing to say)

oh my goodnesss!
I am so going to be sitting in my living room with popcorn and brown pop (lol, the book) anyway, and if anyone bothers me I am gonna go all hulk on them!
I am not missing one minute of this.
For goodnesssake, it's the GOSHDAMN premier!

Oh, and check out my blog http://www.queenpamabbella.blogspot.com
But keep reading AP's blog because its so much more exciting!
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

CAMP ROCK is gonna be BURNING UP my television tonight!
OMG!
AND THE BURNING UP VIDEO IS MAKING ITS PREMIER TOOO!
AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!
BEST JUNE 20th of my LIFE!
(and thats saying something)


peaceIN.war-out!

queenmabb!

No comments: