Jun 18, 2008

Randomness

Once upon this disaster called life Queen Stitches is totally taking over my blog!
Hey readers (if there are any), please read Queen Stitches's fan fic. It will feature moi, AP, Pamabbela aka Queen Mabb, and many of our other friends in a fan fiction about guess who?

If you said the Jonas Brothers, you are correct. Yes, I literally meant GUESS. Anzeeways, I'll be at the cottage for the two months of summer writing my to-come blogs in a notebook and will be publishing them when I get back... It's only July. I know, you'll miss me. But I'll be back shortly.

AND, when I'm away, Queen Stitches will also be publishing her fan fic on my blog. Now, there's a little bit of a competition going on between Queen Stitches and my friend Sara, aka GuitarSticks, so it should be interesting. Just one little teaser, which I highly disaprove of, but whateves: I get pregnant. Yeah, apparently, there's this whole Juno situation but... Don't worry people! I am not pregnant in real life. I am NOT Miley Cyrus.

So, yeah... Read... I may actually make Queen Stitches her own blog so she'll stop stealing mine because I'm becoming slightly possesive... :) ... Oh! Also, shes msgrapes on YouTube where she will also be publishing her fanfic so feel free to look that up.

Also, read Pam's new blog and Sara's fan fic at http://queenpamabbela.blogspot.com :)
It should be good, and I can't wait to read them...

Yours in the truest form,
AntiPrincess

No comments: