Jun 19, 2008

Day 1 of SUMMER `08

Once upon this disaster called life I love today.



First off, let me just sing happy birthday to one of my bestest best friends, Josh!!!



Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

You smell like a chiiiiiiiiiiiiimp.

And you eat like one too. :)



Okay.. Now. Vanessa and myself were supposed to take him out to a movie, considering all of our exams are over, and we were going to watch Don't Mess With The Zohan. But Josh ended up cancelling because his parents and sisters are taking him out for lunch. Whateves. Instead, I got to spend a day getting my hair and nails done. I was long overdue for a nice mani-pedi. :)



Unfortunately, my appt. was at 10 AM so I had to wake up mega-early to get ready... I wore my new pink tube top and my black mock-TNA pants... Honestly, I am not paying $100 for a pair of sweats. Even if I did yoga! ANYWAYS. So, I go to the nail place and get the nicest pedicure in the world... Omg, twas heaven... I got hot pinks toes with a little flower design thing on my big toe. :)Lmfao, my friend calls her big toe her thumb toe. So then I got a manicure and just got plain pink. Then I decide to get my hair done... I GOT HIGHLIGHTS. OHMIGOSH. I love them!!!


Like, I look unbelievably beautiful if I may be conceited for one moment. I kind of look really blond now, and I kind of feel like malibu barbie when I'm wearing my new pink tube top but oh well. I look tres tres gorgeous. Then... I realize the time. It's like 1:15!!! 3.25 HOURS FOR A MANI-PEDI AND HIGHLIGHTS!! I was totally shocked at the amount of time it takes to do that.

The rest of the evening, I've been on IM trying to figure out what to wear for my date tomorrow... EEEK!!! I was pretty decided I was going to wear this white skirt with a pink tank and a green low LOW v-neck on top, but my friend Josh (HBD!!) was like: "No, wear lighter colours." Urg.. Now, I have no clue. But he said to DEFINATELY wear a skirt for a first date so...

It was so weird today when my brother went to school and I was still in bed. That feeling felt nice when I woke up to the fire alarm... My dad was checking that they all worked. You couldn't wait until after I was awake to check the one in my room? It scared the shits out of me. Which reminds me, I didn't tell you what QS did after our btt exam, did I?

Okay.. So, QS, Diana and myself are the only ones who have business that take our way home. So Diana goes ahead while we're talking to Nina and Maddy about the JoBros. So, me and Gio get on the bus, we go to the station and get off at our stop. So, Gio decides to not walk up the escalator, and I have to. [Pet peeve] So, I run up the stairs and see Diana. So, I run up to her but Gio thought I was running away from her. Then I decide to hide from Gio.. So Diana tells me where she is and I hide, but not very well. We're at a subway station, it's pretty hard to find hiding places. So, I'm there covering my face with my hands being a total dork... When I take my hands down and look to the side through the glass. And guess who's face I see staring DIRECTLY at me? Gio's. I screamed so loud that she heard me from inside the station and everybody - EVERYBODY! - was looking at me. Of course, Diana sits there chuckling. It was actually hilarious, even though my heart didn't start again for a good five minutes. Yes, I'm a zombie. :)

Lol, well, QS just published her fanfic apparently and me wanna read!!!

Au revoir. <3

2 comments:

QueenStitches said...

LMAO I REMEMBER . I thought u were going to write about my captain italy momnet lmao . UR SO LUCKY . HIGHLIGHTS AND A MANI-PEDI I HATE U GRR

(L)

Prudence said...

LMAO STITCH!
that was sooooooo funny.. ill need to add that in. i was telling my brother about it. oh! and our kill-the-pigeons frenzy. I KNOW!!! Tee hee. xD

<3