Jun 30, 2008

The 11th Hour

Once upon this disaster called life Queen Stitches is TOTALLY stealing my blog..

K.. My friends are all making blogs now, so feel free to read them all. And if you want to read the fanfics, Pam has started one too, then feel free, but I need to get some blogs in here TOO.

Okay, The 11th Hour is this environmental documentary that is truly amazing and eye-opening! It's so amazing in such a scary way, and it's so informational. I'm an eco-dork so I loved it. You should all watch it and see how truly on the edge of the cliff the Earth is.. They talk to experts about climate change and global warming and the oceans and how it all affects one another.

The oceans will die. The air will die. The animals will die. But, we as a species will die first.

And I don't think it's that tragic. I think the tragedy is that nobody CARES! Our entire home, our entire ecosystem is dying and everybody just continues to act as if nothing is wrong... Well, FYI something is wrong. Something is VERY wrong!!!!

We need to take this into consideration and take action, like now! Not now-ish, NOW!

So, watch the movie!!! I also recommend An Inconvenient Truth.

AntiPrincess

No comments: