Jun 16, 2008

Poppin` That Colla (and alot more)

So, Im gonna POP my LAT uniform COLLA becuase the school year is totally done. Yeah, the examination was stressful and exhausting but when it all came down to a single denominator it wasnt that bad and now, I totally regret being stressed out on it and everything. Anyway, what to say...





Oh My Gooodness Gracious!



Next year, which is only like 3 months away (sorry, AP and QueenStictches if I bursted your bubble hum bubble) we are totally going to be Gr. 10's. I know, now, stupid Seniors cant look down on us (lower) anymore. Yeah, we are not niners anymore...and there'll be new niners!!!!!!!!!!!! Just a thought, can we like NINER niners when we're only a year older??? Is that even legal???? People, I'm just saying...its something to think about.



Arghhh! I did so horrible on the math exam. I hate taking AP...grrr!



_______________________________________________________



NEW TOPIC!



As you may all know, Yves Saint-Laurent died at the age of 71 years old from brain cancer. I am pretty sure that he has had quite an eventful 71 years under his pocket and has made the most amazing fashion designes ever. In the 1960 and 1970s, he started the whole safari jacket (for both female and male), the tight pants, and the tall, tight, high boots. Of course, who cant remembr his classic design for a tuxedo for women in 1966, called LE SMOKING suit. He also started mainstreaming the idea of wearing silhouettes from the 1920s, '30s and '40s. He was the first, in 1966, to popularize ready-to-wear in an attempt to democratize fashion, with Rive Gauche and the boutique of the same name.He was also the first designer to use black models in his runway shows.



He is such an amazing deisgner and has a talented creative mind that many artist crave. Not only that, but when you say 'Im gonna put meaning to my life', I hope you think about Monsieur Saint-Laurent because he did it all. He made his life meaningful and definitely made a name for himself all because he took the risks some people are afraid too.



Rest in Peace.



QueenMabb



P.s. AP, I totally have alot more differnt topics and Im sure im gonna start them...but not now.

Now, study.

No comments: