Jul 1, 2008

RAWR

Once upon this disaster called life, life was a disaster..

I am WAY pissed because of a number of reasons... My brother locked me out of the house for a half hour before he got home, and he took my keys.. RAWR.

My mom said I couldn't go to the park on CANADA DAY because she's never been there and we need to spend family time together. RAWR.

Now, my brother gets to miss family time to go to WONDERLAND... RAWR.

And, all my friends are busy doing other stuff. RAWR.

Sigh.. No use being upset. Arjel called me today, from London. :( *Tear* I miss her so so much. Her going away party was way awesome though.. We had a huge water fight and the guys had fun, then we went across the street to the park and went through the sprinklers and played on the swings and such. Ohmygoodness, I just spealt played as plaid.. Shows what happens when I'm out of school for too long. Lol, the other day I spelt towel, towl.

But I miss Arjel so so much.. Today, if she were here still, we could've down something and we would've had a blast. Oh, I did go to the park with Maria.. It was something to do, but not necessarily fun... Love you Marz. <3 There was just nothing to do at the park...

Arjel has a pool in her house, and satellite, and Rock Band, and a HUGE house... And a hot tub.. I need to go visit her before summer's over..

Sigh.. Well, hope you all had a better Canada Day then I did.

If your in Canada...
If not, then happy independance day in 3 days. :)

Which reminds me, JONAS BROTHER CONCERT IN THREE DAYS. WOO!!!

Au revoir mes peeps,
AntiPrincess

No comments: