Jan 30, 2009

well well welly well well

what tv show is that from?
6teen.
want proof?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nkuqqQW8HA&feature=related
voila!
btw, i love the theme song.
lol, angie. xD (ps: we're so playing phone tag)

www.thecheesetoyourmaracroni.blogspot.com says:
DONE!!
title explains everything.

1. science :
2. history :(
3. Math :'(

This past week i've been sleeping until 2am studying. Also, this semester i've been slacking and not caring about my marks, but now i do. I'm just glad that i'm done with all this shiz. So now i'm getting ready to see Mall Cop with Megan :)

adios

1 COMMENTS:
AntiPrincess said...
yaaaaaaay, your done. (:
yaaaaaaay, im in your blog. (:
yaaaaaaay, movies. (:
yaaaaaaay, i hope you had fun. (:
ps: a fly just went up my nose.
EW.

Just thought I'd share that.
Since Cruzel and I, my best friend forever, had such a great time.
Selon moi, that is.
Mall Cop was pretty good, except I laughed overly loud and I kept talking overly loud.
Ooops. My apologies.

In regards to the fly, it was attracted to the light of the screen then got blinded and flew into the dark - hence, i could not see it - and then it was in my nose.
But it flew out, and I squished it. Ew.

Anyways, I had a great time at the movies.
We need to do it again, SOON!

xoxo,
AntiPrincess

PS: Angie, CALL ME!

1 comment: