Jan 4, 2009

Recipe for Hot Cocoa

Good news: I'm almost done.
Bad news: I still can't focus.
Good news: I now have the best tasting hot cocoa to drink.
Bad news: I made a mess.

Recipe:
First, take your Loretto Abbey mug and pour in two large tablespoons of hot chocolate mix.
Next, warm up a cup of 1% milk for 45 seconds in your Energy Star microwave.
Repeat step 2 for another 15.
Repeat step 2 for another 20.
Pour milk that has been warmed up for a total of 1:20 into the mix.
Cup should be almost full.
Warm up about an inch of 1% milk for 1 minute and 20 seconds.
Watch milk spill all over your microwave.
Clean up spilt milk.

Now, warm up about an inch of 1% milk for 45 seconds.
Pour it into hot chocolate.
Pour another teaspoon into the hot chocolate.
Stir.
Sip.
Drink away. :)

I love it. It's the best hot chocolate I've ever had.
Now, I'm sure it would taste better if it were steamed but oh well.
There's water in the teapot so... :)

Enjoy.
AntiPrincess

PS: Can anybody help me with the question:
"How does Macbeth’s soliloquy “If it were done” both create sympathy for him and destroy sympathy for him?" (Act 1, Scene 7)

No comments: