Feb 3, 2009

Sick like a dog who ate too much cocoa.

Yeah... Me = sick.
I'm not going to go into too much detail, but I woke up.
Had a killer stomach ache.
Curled up into feedle position on the cold bathroom floor.
The cold made me feel better.
I called my mom, she said to just relax until I got better.
So, I got a cold cloth and put it on my stomach, cuddled up with my cat and fell asleep.
I tried to eat something at around 12.
It didn't go too well.
I felt pretty sick again, but not as bad as in the morning.
So, I woke up like 20 minutes ago and I'm reading.
I'm probably going to post - OMGSH!
Stories of A Girl. Not my JoBro fanfic.
They've both been dismantled.
I might go lay down again, on second thought since I just got hit with a wave of exhaustion.

My theory is that my stomach is swollen.
That's what it feels like.
And since cold makes the swelling decrease, the cold being a good thing makes sense.
Correct?

Yeah. Have fun at school, friends. :)

xoxo,
AntiPrincess

PS: Job applications last night. Not as bad as I thought it would be. :P