Jan 18, 2009

too much homework, not enough brain power

If you really want to, go back a week ago and read that blog.
It should summarize the babble below.

I cannot focus, again.
I researched the stupid history assignment that we have, and I'm trying to start my religion essay on the manipulative powers of the media. There's one problem, I completely forget all that my teacher taught us, and thus I am struggling.
Usually, when I'm told to write essays, they come to me pretty easily especially when I've been paying attention.
I guess that's the problem: this unit bores me, and I disagree with a lot of it so I'm not paying attention. I'm more lost in my own thoughts about media and individualism and how these ideals have helped me so much throughout my life. Well, the ideals of individualism at least.

I think I'll read over the notes, highlight some key things - look up hegemony - and get back to work.

Smank you for reading.
AntiPrincess

No comments: