Jan 24, 2009

apparently, there's a rumour that im a sexy beast?

im not going to explain the title, because even i dont know how that got started (cough, angie).


so, last night was hilarious.
friday night. end of a extra long week - for me at least. it just felt long. lots of hockey, lots of exhaustion, little reading. jess and anne were supposed to come over after school. of course, this was planned last minute since ive lately become a last minute person. oh well.
anyways, because its so last minute, angie once again can come last minute.
so: angie, jess, anne and myself take the bus home to my place.
we're extra loud on the bus, not on purpose, but we're hilariously loud.
we all try to quiet ourselves, but it doesn't work.
me and angie are singing theme songs from family channel.
the emperor's new school, recess, total drama island (i know thats not from family channel), etc.
we get to my place and continue to have a blast at jess' expense.
sorry jess. :P
we're eating and SOMEHOW we get into the continuing argument of whether or not animals have souls.. it leads into whether or not without our souls we can function, whether cannibalism is wrong, etc. etc.
It's Angie plus moi vs Anne et Jess.
Jess proved our point (chickens have souls!) like three times.
(BTW, MIGHT I ADD THAT MR. FEMIA SAID THAT THEY DO HAVE SOULS!)
Of course, someone will say a funny comment now and then and we'll all laugh.
It was a friendly argument but we were all getting pretty upset.
We try to use the Soya sauce as the mediator - whoever has the bottle can talk. But my brother needed the bottle, so we decide to use the cutting board.
Angie puts the cutting board on top of her head and goes, "Jesus' halo." We all burst out laughing, and at the very second before I took a swig of milk.
I spit the milk everywhere classically and we start laughing doubly hard.
The same thing happens again when I'm using mouthwash instead of brushing my teeth before we go skating, because brushing my teeth would take too long. Then Jess and Anne are using their flailing limbs of terror to argue again and I spit mouthwash all over the sink. Of course, some comes out my nose and I still feel the burning sensation of mint in my nose.


So, Sharlene and Kathleen arrive at my house at like 6. We all go skating. It was pretty fun.

I started this blog on Saturday night, and it's now Monday after school.

BLEH!

Anyways, I'm looking up summer employment.
Not too happy about it.
And I'm too lazy to blog so whatevers.

xoxo,
AntiPrincess

No comments: