Mar 15, 2008

Party Time

Once upon this disaster called life I HAD A TOTALLY AWESOME BIRTHDAY PARTY!!

My birthday party was today and it was 6 hours of non-stop laughter, noise and awesomeness... At first, when there were only three or four people, it was a little awkward. As more people arrived, the more people talked and yeah... Basically, there were about 25-30 people in my basement going crazy. We did everything from argue over which movies to watch to watch unrated films to truth or dare to just hanging out. I think everybody had a relatively good time. It was really loud, as you can imagine, and kind of awkward between some people. I honestly gave up on intros after the first 5 people... Everybody got along pretty well. I had fun, but I was running up stairs, getting drinks, going between people and conversations, it was EXHAUSTING, to say the least. It was good to see everybody again - some of these people I hadn't seen for months! - but I wish I could've talked to everybody more. I felt really bad for the people who were lonely and stuff, but I tried my best to keep everybody entertained. We ended up watching Good Luck Chuck Unrated - the guys enjoyed it, esp. my brother. Gross. It was kinda funny, and the penguins. Lmao, oh mon dieu angie and gio. It was majorly loud and I'm sooooooo tired. Even though it was 6 hours, it seemed like it ended quickly. I guess parties are always one of those things where once they're done, you kinda feel disapointed because they're over already. Everybody kinda left at once... Oh well...

I enjoyed myself. Hectic or not.

Letting my brain slowly slip into unconsciousness,
AntiPrincess

No comments: