Mar 31, 2008

Earth Hour

Once upon this disaster called life there was Earth Hour.

Now, I hope everyone participated. I did.

I even had another party!! Woo!

Lol, I'll take any excuse for a party. It was awesome - only me + 3 friends, yet still awesome. We had no lights on, and no electricity either except for one TV. Me + friends used battery-operated lamps and flashlights to play Poker and Pig in the dark. Of course, I won. ;)    We went wild with our cameras and could not stop laughing... It was absolute JOKES! I haven't had this much fun since my party. :P

Anyways, I hope you all participated. And if not, then please PARTICIPATE NEXT YEAR!     It's great, for a great cause, you save so much money in electricity/ hydro bills and can be a LOT of fun.

 

Please.

AntiPrincess

No comments: