Mar 5, 2008

B...T...T... AGAIN!

Once upon this disaster called life.. I FAILED TO GET ONE!


Snow day - AGAIN... And my teacher fails to show up for school so instead of doing work, we get a free day. Supply teacher (aka dragon twitch twitch) is breathing down my neck so I have to be careful about not getting caught doin my blogg, updatin my bloggy pals, right bloggy pals? RIGHT! Lol, I know - I am the lamest person in the world. After a while, you get used to it...

WHICH REMINDS ME!!! Okay, don't take this offensively or racistly, cause my geography teacher - he's just like that...

I'm in AP Geography.. (not bragging)... which means Advanced Placement. It's like for the esp. smart... Which I'm not but yeah.. So, he leaves to go photo copy something for us cause we're lazy asses, and he says that we can either copy notes and stay in class or photo copy notes, discuss it and then go to the caf. Woo Hoo. :D So, he goes to photo copy the notes, and this girl (I go to an all girl's school) goes and writes: "Yo, whats poppin' G?" on the overhead sheet. Also, this girl in my class hides in the cupboard - FUNNY! - and our teacher comes back in... He a) doesn't notice that she's gone, b) cries, "WHY IS THE WINDOW OPEN?!" (we later told him that she jumped out the window) c) reads the sheet.
Hands out photo copies. "You girls are alll SSOOOOO gangster."
"No, sir... It's -"
"Right, sorry... You're so gangstaaa"
We all laugh for a good five minutes. He finishes handing out the sheets.
"Girls..." Sigh. "You know wonderbread?"
Weird and confused looks, "Um... yeeeeeees?"
"You know how white it is?"
WTF IS HE SAYING? "Yeah."
"Well... You're all whiter than wonderbread."
Omg. We could NOT, literally NOT, stop laughing.
Then of course, he found the girl and we all went to the caf.

Anyways, more funny moments.
Did I mention the green lemons? Oui.
Morgan? Nope.
Okay, so me and my friend go into choir. And it usually starts at 7:30 AM. We walk in like 5 minutes late, and we hear our conductor/ VP playing the piano, so we assumed we were late. There's like 2 people there, ok? It was like: "Oh, we're not interrupting." So we sit down closer to the front than usual. He greets us and says, "Morgan." I, think nothing of it, but my friend says, "Sir, it's Megan..." So he looks at us and gives us a confused look? I'm like: "It's Megan, Sir." And he's like: "Noooo! Morgan is good morning in German." So we start laughing, funny, funny, funny...
OOOOOOOOOooooooooooookay. Um...? What else?
Yeah, that's about it...
No donation's yet? PWEASE PEOPLE!

It's for a GREAT cause!


Oh, My, God!
Funniest moment of my life: "You cause awkward moments Pam!" "My life is awkward moments."
My new favourite quote. :)

Okee dokee then.
Au revoir,
AntiPrincess

PS: If anybody knows Miley Cyrus, do me a favour and slap her silly? Slap some sense into her, PLEASE! Like, honestly? I hate her. No offense to all you Miley Cyrus fans..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

megan...this is like the first time i read yur blog...who knew i could be mentioned????