Mar 3, 2008

Bored in BTT x3

Once upon this disaster called life I was (ONCE AGAIN!) bored in BTT.

K, I know you readers will probably be bored with my "bored in BTT" blogs by now but... Hey... Your choice to read it. :P
You can very well not read this blog - but if you choose to read it - Thank you! (Cute smiley!) :)

Anyways... We started Microsoft Access Database today... Snorefest! Why would we, teenagers, need to use a database? Yesh; maybe when we're older but by then we'll have new technology and will probably forget we even took business!!! Oh well, maybe I can make a database of people I know and parties and plans and stuff - I remember everything anyways but oh well - it will help. My birthday is coming up and I FINALLY got everything planned - well, except wtf we're gonna do at my house. It's probably gonna be awkward... Just a little. Oh, who am I kidding? It's gonna be SUPER DUPER awkward! We're all going to get awkward fever. LMAO! You don't get the joke... I think it's my messed up super-nerd humour. :P

Maybe I will make a database. Or maybe not... I'll get bored and end up making one. Lol.

K, quick update:
Party soon. Check.
Oh! My brother's hockey team came in 3rd in houseleague. The last game that determined whether they came in 2nd or 3rd, they tied 7-7. Since the other team had more goals for, they came in 2nd... Still, 3rd is awesome... And they're still in the playoffs. And it was pretty funny because he has a bunch of friends in houseleague from select hockey and they were all talking during the games... Yelling at each other and such.
This week at my place it's like a family reunion. I swear, my house is a hotel. My aunt and uncle have a conference to go to for work this week (respectively) so they'll be staying at my house... I don't mind 'cause I never see them but it's a little bit funny when family comes all at once for 2 weeks straight, then nobody for 2 months. :P
Readers? You looking forward to March break? ME TOO! I can't wait... I already have plans - I have to take a CPR-C course for lifeguarding so... But other than that, I have my awesome birthday party, and I'll probably go swimming with some friends from work (as lifeguards) and probably at least two movies. Maybe even dinner or lunch with friends? I'm not sure yet... I'll probably update my blog quite a bit too... You know, keep my imaginary readers updated.
Lol... And if there are actual people reading this - sorry. :) Thanks for reading!

Happy March!,
AntiPrincess.


PS: VERY IMPORTANT!!! I am climbing the CN Tower to raise money for World Wildlife Fund, to help stop global warming. If you guys would donate money - it would be VERY much appreciated. Thanks!!!

No comments: