Mar 27, 2008

Most Boring & Pointless Day of My Life

Once upon this disaster called life the grade tens had to write their Literacy Test, and of course, could not be disturbed because this affects whether or not they graduate!!!

Oh. Mon. Dieu.

No, I'm not mad at the grade tens and I completely think they deserve the right to have silence and focus during their test. Especially if it affects their grad situation. But, I am mad that we couldn't just have the day off. Noooooooooooo... Instead, we have to sit through the SAME, BORING presentations!!

Listen to these topics:
Driving Safety
Internet Safety/ Computer Bullying

TALK ABOUT REPETITIVE?!

Actually, the first wasn't that bad. It kept me entertained but wasn't anything new. Same messages - where your seatbelt, don't drive impaired, don't get into a car with an impaired driver. Blah blah blah. They are good messages but we've heard them since we went to pre-k. Don't you think we get it?! Plus, we had a presentation a few months ago - either before Christmas break or right after - about drugs and drunk driving. B-O-R-I-N-G!!

Then we had snacks. Mhmmmmm. :) Chocolate bars. :) We had a twenty minute intermission since we'd been sitting on our numb arses for something like three hours. So, me and my friends (they arranged us by class, fortunately my friends were sitting behind me + my friends that are actually in my class) talked for the whole entire time... A few laughs - like when my favourite lockness monster broke the chair. LMAO. Then my friend Kayla, who saw it, started laughing while she was drinking her fruit punch and started choking. I could not stop laughing and I fell forward and hit my head on the seat in front of me. Did I mention this was in the auditorium? It's like our theatre. :P

After the best twenty minutes of the day (even lunch was uneventful), we had the presentation on Internet/ Computer safety. This guy from Microsoft came in... Why would he know anything about computer safety? I don't know, maybe how to keep out viruses? He didn't even mention it!!!... and a police officer who deals with Youth Safety on the Web (aka those predators that you always hear about on the news and cyber bullying.) Such a waste of life...! Anyways, I got bored so me and my neighbour (Jelly) read a magazine and pretended to listen when the Vice Principal walked by. Good girls are just bad girls that don't get caught! ;) They said not to give out your name or personals... NO DUH. What? You're going to go onto some random chat room and say: "I live near the Eiffel Tower, the big green house with the pretty daffodil garden out front. My name is Pierrette LaStupide and I'm a 17 year old blonde girl who cooks, cleans and likes to meet strangers I've never met before while I'm drunk!" Yippeee. Not. Omg, and then they start critizing facebook. And all these other sites... Whatever. SNOREFEST. Maybe I'll take down my blog... In their wildest dreams. Lol, ALL (insert eye roll) you readers would miss me SOOOOOOOOOOOO much!! Lol. Anyways... Boredom.

Then, in math - okay, it's math, it can't be good. On the plus (I guess) side, it wasn't any worse than usual. But Business? UGH. Guess where I am? ;) Lol. I'm soooo surprised I haven't gotten caught even once. Because my teacher didn't teach her period 2 class, she's just giving us free time... I'll do my math later...

Okay, my geography teacher just walked into the room. THE FUNNIEST FIVE MINUTES of my life!!! Giovanna’s working on her geography project, so he comes over to look at it. Of course, he comes over to tell her how wrong he is and I ask him if he’s going to come to school tomorrow. His wife is pregnant, so he says: “Depends if she’s still pregnant or not. By the way - no more live gifts.” I bought him two frogs, a female and a male. So Gio, who’s sitting beside me, says: “Shame. You’ll need to return them.” And Mr Capps says, “Return what?” “Well, she got you two frogs. A male and a female…” Dramatic pause. “It’s mating season.” I burst into laughter, Gio bursts into laughter and he turns around and says, “Oh God.” He turns to my business teacher and says, “This one? In the corner? She’s quiet and insane, that one.” I burst even harder into laughter. “And you? Giovanna? You’re loud and nuts!” As he walks away to go talk to my business teacher, I’m leaning over crying into my lap. So Gio says, “Sir, you made her cry.” Then he says, “I highly doubt that.” Then my business teacher says, “Of laughter, maybe.” Then I sit up and there’s tears streaming down my face and I’m laughing so so so so hard. Mr Capps says, “Yup, of laughter.” Anyways… It was hilarious. I don’t remember exactly what happened but it was really funny… Then Gio and Mr Capps start talking and she rips her project by accident, then I take her clip and go give it to him. He’s staring at it and opening and closing it, I’m dying of laughter – literally crying. I know it doesn’t sound funny, but believe me – when me and Gio get together, EVERYTHING is funny. Then he clips it onto the printer drawer handle, and Gio takes my binder. She turns towards me and I shriek in fear, then she turns around marches over to the recycling bin and drops it in. My response: “That’s ok, it’s just math. I don’t want it anyways. And, at least you’re recycling.” :) Yeah, it was hilarious to the extreme…

And there's my school day. Au revoir mes amis.

AntiPrincess

PS: See, I don't use my real name. :P

No comments: