Mar 8, 2008

March Break... Woo hoo!

Once upon this disaster called life we had march break! WOO HOO!

Happy March Break everybody!
I haven't written a blog in like, what, 5 days? :O! NEW RECORD! Lol.
Yesh, I understand I have no life but I multi task and when it's like 4 AM and facebook gets boring... I blog. :P

For all you college/ university/ post-secondary people, happy spring break. :P

K, so my brother's improved in hockey. He won his select game 2-1. They were tied most of the game then with 17 seconds left they scored an AWESOME goal! props guys! ;] Then he won his houseleague game 7-3... Not bad at all. Then last night, they won... 2-1? I forget. Lol. :P

Anyways, turns out that instead of spending March Break with my awesomely amazing friends, I'm going to spend it with family. My brother's gonna play for a hockey tournament but there's a catch. You see, he's Bantam. The team he's playing for is Midget. !!! Not minor midget, not bantam, MIDGET! That's two years older than him.
Okay. Change of plans. We cancelled. So basically my March Break has gone from nothing, to vacation, back to nothing.
Disapointment much?

Anyways, then I'm at lifeguarding on Thursday and Friday then my awesome birthday party!!!

Anyways,
hope you guys have a grrrrrrrrreat! march break!


Always disastorous,
AntiPrincess

PS: Nobody slapped Miley did they?

No comments: