Mar 31, 2008

The Miracle of Life vs Good Luck Chuck

Once upon this disaster called life I was scarred by both movies.

Okay; the Miracle of Life should NOT, I repeat NOT, be shown in classrooms. It's scarring for life. I, for one, am never EVER having kids. Pssh; the pain that woman went through and the disgustingness and... Ugh!

Good Luck Chuck is 18A for a reason. A very good reason. Warning: Do not show at a co-ed party with approximately 40 people.     Wish they would've told me that before we watched it.

Both movies are scarful, but which is more scarring? In my opinion, The Miracle of Life. In my friend's opinion (who are immature girls) Good Luck Chuck. In my friend's opinion (who are male pigs) they haven't seen the Miracle of Life yet but loved, like "will you marry me?" love, Good Luck Chuck.

On the plus side: GLC was hilarious, esp. with the extra comments from my friends. On the plus side: The Miracle of Life prolly saved a lot of orphan's lives.

Scarred,

AntiPrincess

No comments: