Mar 22, 2008

Bored in BTT... x5

Once upon this disaster called life, I am so bored!!!

Oh. Mon. Dieu.

We're learning about MS Access, and it is the slowest, most boring thing in the world. Even my CPR-C course was more interesting!!! YAWNFEST! Oh yay! HERE COMES GIO! :D Lol, we're talking about our husbands - the Jonas Brothers. Nooooooooooo, I'm not writing a prayer in French, GIO! Gosh, can you believe she thought I was writing a prayer in French simply because I started with "oh mon Dieu"? I have no life. It's not my fault... I am so bored and because Access isn't working, we get the next half hour to do whatever we want. Well, we're supposed to be searching recipes for our countries but I'll just ask my friends. My school has an international picnic every year, and my country was the Philippines. :) It'll be a sitch! I have so many Filipino friends, it's not even funny. I'm trying to learn tagalog, unfortunately I only know two things. Kamusta ka? Lol, for all you people who don't know Filipino, it means how are you? So, yeah, I'll just ask them for a recipe or dessert or something then they can come over and we can have a Filipino party. :) Woo hoo! Lol. Anyways.... B. O. R. E. D. O. M.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored.

Truth is, I'm quite smitten at the moment. But nobody needs to know that minor fact. Lol.

Grrrr, I have reach for the top practice today after school. I think. I'm pretty sure. (Turns out, I did... But no game on Thursday. :D )

Want to hear something funny?
Okay, so my birthday party - March break. I come back to school and I have geography on the Tuesday. My friend, Angie, has my geography teacher on the Monday, period 2. Apparently she told him to ask me how my party was and they want me to think of something funny. I'm accepting ideas. I can't exactly think of anything funny on the spot. People tell me I'm funny, personally, I don't see how. My sense of humour is really dorky. Anyways, so I ask Gio (she's starting to be a regular) and she says: "Say we sung Kumbuhyah around a camp fire. Say I was there, and he'll believe you." Funny huh? It was one of those "you had to be there" moments.

Speaking of my birthday party, we watched Good Luck Chuck, right? Holy crap, the funny comments! For all you who've seen it, you know how the girl's name is Carol? Yeah, well, when we were watching it there was like 30 kids in my living room. My friend Carol was sitting on the floor, and Dane Cook is like: "Oh Carol!" You should've heard the laughter, we could not STOP laughing. Literally. It was so funny. All the guys (who don't know her) were probably thinking WTF?! Oh well, it was so funny. And Gio is obsessed with penguins, right? So at the beginning of my party, we were all telling everybody lies about each other... [It said, right? before but I just noticed how many times I've said that in the last paragraph. :P] I don't know the full story but Angie ended up telling me that Gio gets horny with penguins. (Lmao, she's so angry for me telling you readers all this.) So... Anyways, whenever there were penguins, we were like: "Gio! STOP GETTING HORNY!" or "Gio... We know you love them." I was sitting behind the couch on my awesome chair, and Angie was in front of me making all these comments with yours truly and my good friend Michael was sitting beside her going "wtf?" It was too funny...

Anyways, yeah. I had a blast. Soooo many funny moments. :P

So, for all you who are reading this - thanks. :) For all you who are looking at the date going what the f$#*? I was originally writing this on the Wednesday... so the 19th, but then the bell rang to let us out of class and I didn't get to finish it. Also, why I added some stuff as to what happened.

You know what? Nobody reads this anyways.

Toodles,

AntiPrincess

No comments: