Aug 5, 2008

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Hello my beloved readers.
What is up?!
After the entire month of July (minus a few days in the middle) I have deserted you. But ovbiously Gio, Charr, and Pammerz [aka Pampers] havent!! YAY FOR THEM!!!

I am way excited to be back in the blogging world. I've been blogging by hand - EW! WAY WORSE! - while I was at the cottage so I'll be publishing those over the next couple of days... Hmmm? Highlights?

Well, I caught one fish - but I only went fishing three times - so that's not bad, and it was decent sized too. :)
Cruzel came up - that was awesome.
We found some fire salamanders - those are really cool black lizard-like things with yellow spots. :)

OOOH! WE GOT NEW FLOATY TOYS!!! BOO YEAH!!!

Lol, as you can tell, je suis tres tres excited to be blogging again. Plus, Angie made me hyper slightly.. It didn't really kick in until I started blogging but whateves.
I'm sure you guys missed me as much as I missed blogging.

Have you been checking out the fanfics? Pretty good, eh?
If you've noticed, I've started to write my own at www.itsabouttimemeganwroteafanfic.blogspot.com !!! I'm sure you'll love it as much as Gio does. Lol..

I've also been looking up some green ways and think I might make a new blog that is completely dedicated to green and being eco and animal rights and such.. I'm very involved in it and I like things organized, in case you havent noticed...

And I've added music to my blog. Right now it's all Miley Cyrus' new album and the JoBros, mais more variety will come. BTW, I LOVE her new album!! Especially wake up america!

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.
AND I LOVE. LOVE. LOVE THE JOBROS.
Did you see the Teen Choice Awards last night?
JOBROS WON HOTTEST MALES. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..

xo,
AntiPrincess <3

1 comment:

QueenStitches said...

OMFG MEGAN IM GOING TO KILL U AND UR MUSIC
IM GOING TO HACK UR INTERNET AND DELETE IT AHHHHHHHHH! STOP KILLING MY MAGAZINES U FREAK