Aug 11, 2008

WE SAVED THE JONAS BROTHERS!!!

Hey guys, I know I said I would post my old hand-written blogs, and I will - eventually.

It's so much harder when your not in the mood for blogging. Are you guys enjoying the fanfics?

Well... Some of you may've heard about the Jonas Brother scare on YouTube? A user named leeonalewis - not the real leona lewis - was flagging all the JoBro vids because she doesn't like them or disney. So, once she got Burnin Up deleted, then she was trying to get SOS gone.

Queen Stitches, Charmanduur and myself heard about this and we started our own little anti-leeonalewis rally. It was great. :)

It really made me proud of myself, anyways. Burnin Up is back on and now she won't stop.. For a while there it looked like it would be war, but now its not and its all okay - I hope. Je suis tres tres excited for the new CD release!! GONNA LOVE IT.

Anyways, xo.
AntiPrincess.


PS: I bought recycled paper today for school. :) First time I've seen it in stores. Very VERY happy.

No comments: