Jul 27, 2008

LA LA LA LA LA IS MY SONG

OK AGAIN IM BORED
but that happens often
BUT THEN IM AMUSED
Which happens MORE often
SO ALL I HAVE TO SAY TO MEGAN IS
COME BACK HOME WE MISS YOU AND YOU'RE MISSING ALL THE GOOD TIMES
MWAHAHAHA
Oh and megan i feel obligated to tell you that
everyone has a fanfic but u EVEN JOSH
But i dont really understand his but w.e im dating Joe
SO ITS ALL GOOD!
Um So Ya um...
AWKWARD

I couldnt spell awkward for the longest time
THANK GOD FOR JOE or else id be making a fool of myself
342390 More than i already do

I wana make a song
but i cant play any instruments
i cant sing
and i cant write lyrics
[well maybe i could do the lyrics thing but then who would sing'em]

BUT WHAT TO THE EVER
Megan Child Of God
I miss you
PLEASE COME BACK

AHAHAH OMG REMEBER OUR DEAR SANTA LETTERS OMG HILARIOUS
I WILL MAKE A POST OF WHAT I SENT AND THE RESPONSE
CAN YOU SAY HILARIOUS!!!

If you were literal and just said "hilarious" or "yes i can say hilarious"
then YOU SUCK FOR RUINING THE MOMENT
No im just kidding I LOVE YOU!!!!
Ok g2g I SMELL PASTA YUM!

No comments: