Aug 15, 2008

SAULT STE MARIE

Hello readers. :)

Tis Megan shouting out from the Soo.
WOO!!

Well, today a number of very exciting and important things happened. We started driving and we ['rentals and myself and my brother] were heading to go and look at a used boat for sale - considering our current boat is getting too small and we want something bigger and faster.

So.. Long story short, we take the boat for an awesome testdrive and buy it.
Then, we pick up Steph from work..

As we're driving along the highway (tis a 7 hour drive) I was looking outside, staring at the fields to the left and they are usually extremely full of cows and/or horses and/or sheep, but today there were NONE!! Then I figured out that all the cows were huddled under one tree - isn't that sad? That it is SO hot outside that the cows, who ENJOY the heat, are sitting in the shade under a tree!!! Yeah, I thought it was sad and pathetic and an extreme wake-up call. Then my brother was all 'you're a fake environmentalist' and I honestly could've slapped him.

Anyways, so me and Steph were listening to her awesome iPod, [love her music, despite the fact that she doesn't have Jonas Brothers, lol] and we finally arrive at the SOO.

WOO.

So, after a huge round of hugs, Steph puts on a show for us all - FIRE HULA HOOPS!! Honestly, I love Steph - she is my idol!! She's awesomely cool. Amazing. AWESOME. That's all I can say. Indescribably awesome..

Then, my beloved and much missed cousin Tyler is arriving from Abbotsford so we all leave my grandparent's house to go our seperate ways. Auntie Marion and Nick - whom I also miss dearly, let's just say I miss all my cousins, okee dokee? - go home with my mom and dad. David, Amy and Don go with Auntie Mona to their house, where they're waiting for Uncle Neil, myself, Annelind and Steph to go and pick them up. And Grandma and Grandpa go to the airport.

K, long story short - Tyler was late. But, he brought his guitar. :D We were having a blast. Ty was an hour late, honestly... Midnight for his regular flight, which was delayed until 1:15. And we were there since 11:45. URG.. But, we didn't kill him - surprisingly. Lol. We actually acted like crazy obsessed fans - on purpose!! Though, I don't think Ty got it. Sigh + nodds head in dissapointment.

While we're waiting, Auntie Mona is like: 'Oh! Look! David go ride in the helicopter!' So, of course, we all turn around and instantly RUN for the helicopter. Me, being me, got there first and I slide myself in - twas not easy. It was really hard actually. So, Uncle Neil puts in a dollar and I'm in the helicopter. And then I realize the steering wheel! IT WAS AWESOME!!! Like, unbelievably awesome.

Anyways, Ty got there and we were totally pressing our faces against the windows. Then, when I saw him first, I was like: "THERES TY! THERES TY!" [Completely saw him first] And we run to the opening and we, once again by we I mean I, start jumping up and down. You should've seen his face - priceless. He comes in and he's completely embossed by hugs. Like, honestly, I was DYING of laughter. Then we were falling him around like we were his entourage - it was pretty funny. Anyways, it was a good day. :D


Lovin' the cousins.
AntiPrincess <3

No comments: