Aug 19, 2008

Yo Mamma!

Okay, all my friends right now are prolly laughing or thinking who wrote this blog? charmanduur, pamabbella or stitches? Well, ye of little faith, it is I! AntiPrincess!!

I'll explain the Yo Mamma thing later in the blog..

Yesterday, Sunday, was pretty awesome. Like, AMAZINGLY awesome... Best day so far, by far. :) We went to church down on the reserve at like 11:30, then had lunch downstairs - mmmmmmmmmmmm, pie - then talked to some relatives [Gio, do not say which one] and left for the island. Yeah, my cousins have two houses - one in the city and one on the island with a harbour and a dock and a wide river. Like, REALLY wide river. Anyways, so we took our new boat up there and spent most of the day tubing and swimming. We had some pretty awesome wipe outs.

My cousin, Steph - has pink hair, and is completely my idol - skipped across the water. Then I rolled across the water and apparently did a back flip - KILLED my neck. Then my brother flew in the air. And the hot dog tube, I cannot even begin to describe.

Then we were playing on the tube - me and Steph were trying to tan, but thanks to Nick, Ty, David and Don we were tipped and competing for the tube. We managed to get three of us on at once - which was basically the limit. We canon-balled aunts and threw each other into the water - which was REALLY deep, so don't worry. We had a blast. :)

Then, Nick, Ty, Steph, Chris and myself decide to stay up overnight. We're watching this hilarious kung fu movie, called... um... erm... YES! Kung Fu Killer. Lol, what a hard title to remember? Then again, when your with these guys everything is funny. But, after a few moments of the movie, Steph suggests playing a custom-made board game called Yo Mamma!

This is the most hilarious board game in the world. Highlight of the game: Ty in Steph's tight clothes, me confessing my love for a lamp and Nick trying to lick his bellybutton. Yeah, twas fun... Not gonna go into details b/c tis a secret game or something like that? It's hilarious and I'm not supposed to talk about it. But I'm gonna try to get Steph to make me a copy so I can play with you guys, my readers. Its awesome, I guarantee it.

Anyways.. We went for a quick walk to Nick, Steph and Chris' old tree fort - which is tres tres awesome. It was about one-ish after that, and I was exhausted after a day full of water skiing, tubing and swimming so I went to bed. Then we wake up, drive for about an hour and go to Tree Top Adventures.

IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!
You hook onto these platforms in the treetops, about 30 ft above the ground, and go across these games or wires. I will upload photos later. Remind me? Anyways, twas a blast. Then we go up to the camp and had fun. We jumped off the rocks again, it was awesome... Ouch. David canon-balled me and landed on my back - but I'm fine. :)


Anyways, just a quick update.
Haha, you guys need to check out this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AEZbWtELQI
It's kinda dirty, but I cannot stop laughing whenever I watch it.
And the message is clear: LOVE THE FOREST!

-`AP

Post Script: Check out the fanfic, www.itsabouttimemeganwroteafanfic.blogspot.com

No comments: