Aug 25, 2008

Busy Busy

Hey guys.

I know I haven't posted in a while, I mean 15 is probably getting old but I've been REALLY busy. Like, the past three days or so I've been in the outdoors - WITH NO INTERNET!!!

K, so.. On Friday, my cousins and I went hiking up this huge rock called Trap Rock. It was really fun, and we got some great pictures. Then, when you get to the top - you're supposed to leave an offering, so we took my cousin's smokes and broke them into powder so we offered Tabacco. We didn't smoke it though, so don't get any ideas of this being illegal. It was fully legal and fully awesome. Some BEAUTIFUL scenery.

Then.. We went up to camp for the night. Twas MUCH fun. We all ended up falling asleep by the fire down at the beach. It was pretty cool, and we went for a midnight swim. It was cold, but LOTS of fun. Oh my Jonas. My cousin, Ty, gives great back massages. We had a back massage train, and while I massaged my brother, he massaged my shoulders. Heaven.

Anyways, we stayed up at camp the next day, which was Saturday. It was kind of windy and cold, and it was a relatively lazy day - lots of sleeping and naps. Oh, which reminds me - we made awesome over-the-fire sidekicks. Hmmmm. Delish. :)

Then, we went home and Ty, Nick and me watched Pink Floyd The Wall.. I keep telling people but nobody seems to know what it is. Lame, much? Tis a pretty awesome movie, but a bit confusing. It's basically about a guy whos Dad dies in the war as a child, then he hates his teachers and grows up to be a rockstar and a dictator and builds a wall around himself and keeps all the emotions inside and goes insane. With an awesome soundtrack. :D

Bed. Morning - church. We went to church and the entire family was there. Which is a LOT of people.. Then we go back to my grandparent's house and have cake for Ty's birthday, cause he won't be here for his actual birthday so we're celebrating early. Then, the kids go outside and we're wrestling. Twas fun. Twas fun. We had like on-land chicken fights. Me and Nick own. :D Then we go up to camp, but its freezing! and windy so nobody goes swimming and we end up just hanging out inside camp. We went for a nice walk, and got to witness a frog being devoured by a snake. It was REALLY cool. :D

Yeah, I'm a nature dork. Whateves.

Hope your vacation is as awesome as mine.

-`AP

No comments: