Aug 20, 2008

I broke my ass on a clay slide!

K, yesterday was a lazy day. We hung out at home, had naps, and we ended up going shopping - I got two new sleeveless shirts that are tres tres chique, and one tank. That was that day. Then today, we went 'up the river'.

There's a river that goes through the town I'm staying at and we go up there frequently for fishing and swimming. It's called Clay Pool cause there's a bunch of clay EVERYWHERE. So, throughout the entire day we floated down the river, went swimming and tried - without success to catch some salmon. It was awesome. :D At one point, Nick, Steph and myself went upstream and had five lifejackets all attached. So we're sitting on them and are drifting downstream but we got caught on these rapids and started bumping our asses on the bottom when it got shallow. And Nick was in front so he would get stuck then we would swing around. It was hilarious.

Then, we left clay pool and went a little bit upstream, where it's more like a clay cavern. The entire riverbed is just CLAY.. Clay walls, clay bottom, clay beaches, EVERYTHING! K, I exxagerate a little. Anyways, so Ty, Nick, David, Steph and myself are climbing the clay walls. I go ahead a bit and start rubbing clay all over myself, because it keeps away the bugs, relieves itches and exfoliates. And plus, who doesn't like feeling clay all over themselves? LOL.

So then the boys go ahead while Steph and I are clay covered. Then the boys come back and we give them nice big hugs so they're nice and clay covered. Twas great fun. Then we made a slide out of clay. We poured water on the wall and were wearing away the bumps and filling in the holes, then we go down and break our asses. It was awesome. We spent more time building and perfecting the slide than playing on it. Lol.

Then, after we all change, my cousins come out. Nats, Caroline, etc. They're like my second or third cousins or something like that. They're all sitting around the fire when suddenly somebody hears a noise and they all start screaming. Me, Steph and Ty just continue sitting until everybody gathers around the river and we realize that a fish jumped onto the little island across the river from us. Twas truly hilarious.

It was overall a good day. :)


Then, today... [Above blog was written yesterday] we went up to camp - just the girls and Steph's "friend" Brad. It was pretty fun, very relaxing, very quiet. Baby Brookie jumped off the dock today with all the 'big kids' aka me, Steph and Brad. I tried diving off the big rocks but at the last second I chickened out subconsciously so I ended up doing a bellyflop. OUCH... Then two of my aunts, my mom and me went to this awesome Italian restaurant called Joey Calzones. I had mozza sticks, chicken alfredo minus the alfredo sauce and penne. Hmmmm hmmm. Delish. :) But it was a LOT to eat. Then we went to see Mamma Mia, which completely sucked. 2/5 - and that's being generous. The Broadway show was MUCH better. Yes, I adore musicals. :D

Anyways, my cousins are out at a rave and everybody else is in bed. I'm gonna catch up on the fanfics. Au revoir mes amis.

aNTIpRINCESS

No comments: