May 3, 2008

Saturday of a LifeTime

Once upon this disaster called life my Saturday rocked socks off, then sucked arse and Charlene's imaginary balls.


[Before I begin, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANA! I love you! <3 ♥]

Okay; Saturday Schedule:
8:30--- can't sleep in any longer. unfortunately.
10:00-- actually get out of bed. lol.
12:00-- straighten hair
1:00--- brush teeth/ hair/ make up/ dress up/ print out card
2:00--- Maria's Party:

Maria's Party was AWESOME. We had so much fun. Just us girls, Michael never showed up... Ha ha. :P Anyways, we started to watch Along Came Polly with Jennifer Aniston and what's-his-face? The guy from Meet the Falkers. I forget. I'm not very good with actors and actrices. As you can tell. Anyways, then we watched Enchanted. Which I absolutely love. It's amazing and the music rocks. Then, fearful sigh, we watched The Hills Have Eyes. I am NOT, I repeat, NOT, good with horror flicks. This wasn't that scary but just really gruesome. Still, Carol and me were all huddled in a corner, holding hands and screaming ever so often. Anyways, it was awesome and I'm so happy I went. More details will probably come later from Gio, or Charlene or others. Yeah... It rocked. I wish I could've stayed longer.

7:00--- Back home for makeup re-touch, brush teeth, and change of clothes.
7:55--- Depart house for Banquet.
8:00--- Brother's hockey banquet/dinner at some restaurant.

Okay; you cannot even say "worst night of my life" because it would be an understatement. It was soooooooooooooooo boring. I was going out of my mind. Sure, the food wasn't bad but it wasn't exactly the best. See, buffets are kool and everything, but this place had like virtually no selection. And, I prefer the Mandarin, beyond preference. Plus, I was alone. Not literally, there were people with me, but nobody was talking to me. My brother and his friends were all alone at their table, talking and laughing and joking it up - they'd been on the same hockey team all year and learned to tolerate the brat, who'd have thought? Anyways, I was sitting beside my dad, at the parents table and ended up listening to my iPod aka MY REFUGE. Plus, my ex-crush was there, and considering it's only been a week since he broke my heart, it still hurt a bit to see him ignoring me. I guess I'm kind of dwelling on that fact, but oh well. I'll move on soon enough. But yeah... Boredom.

10:45-- Leave restaurant.
11:15-- Get home.
11:30-- Nowish.

Yeah, twas my Saturday. Maria's party was beyond describable. Brother's banquet sucked arse. And I got no reading done. Shame...

dISASTROUSLY,
AntiPrincess

No comments: