May 10, 2008

The City of Love

OH MON DIEU!
J'ai le film que je t'aime parce qu'il tres tres brilliante.
Le film est "Paris, Je t'aime."
Heir, le 9 mai, ma mere a achete le film pour moi et quand nous avons retourne a notre maison, j'ai l'regarde!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Anyway, I don't want to continue speaking french only because, I have the worst french grammar...I think I'm failing french but I love french so, tough luck for me.
Anti-Princess, if you read my wall post on FB... THIS IS MY GOODNEWS!
I love the movie "Paris, Je t'aime" and I am totally not saying that because Gaspard Ulliel is in it but because it's the truth.
It captures the heart of the audience and fall in love with Paris (even if you're separated by the Atlantic Ocean) and the stories.
AP, yes, you and I must watch it together.

sighs.

au revoir, mes amis.

Queen Mabb

2 comments:

Prudence said...

QM, this is your good news? That you can watch Paris on a movie but you cannot COME to Paris with moi et Angieh Bear?? Oh well. We need to watch it!!! <33

Anonymous said...

i know sigh!
my mom was like...
"i'll think about it."
ughhh!
tres horrible for my part!
angie bear is coming to france and rome toooo???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

\
i shall slowly die and disintergrate into nothingness during next years march break!